Thursday, March 17, 2011

You Still There Uncle M?

Yikes!  It's been far too long since I posted...oh dear.  Please forgive.  Late January and early February I was busy as hell with a massive 4 model photo shoot and sorting out bondage sets to be uploaded onto Pinup Bondage for the weeks I was to be away out of the country on holidays.  Had all my duckies in a row I did.

Holidays were grand and I came back fully refreshed and confident business had been taken care of in my absence.  Not.  Due to some serious technical issues at my webmasters end Pinup bondage was two weeks behind on updates.  WTF?  Just as we got that all sorted out Pinup was the victim of a massive attack that repeatedly brought it down.  Long story short, some peep somewhere discovered a weakness, exploited it and from the looks of things posted his/her find on a board somewhere.  We were getting hit from all over the world folks.

As a result of this attack, Pinup Bondage has been damaged quite badly.  The casual observer will not notice anything amiss but my webmaster tells me there are server errors galore now.  Who would of thought little old Uncle M and his merry band of bondage models would be so popular eh?  :)   This attack has forced us to make some changes that we hope are for the better.  More security and other options to be presented that do not require a membership to obtain bondage set downloads.

Thanks for your understanding!

Cheers!

Uncle M

No comments:

Post a Comment