Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Live bondage Art ~ Our Next Step

When I started out on this bondage photography art venture almost four years ago, it was my declared intention to one day stage a live bondage art exhibit.  For those of you that do not know, my bondage art is a passion of mine and not how I make a living.  I have a business degree and spent my entire career in the sales field.  "You're a salesman Uncle M?  Shocker."  No formal education in arts or theater, photography, fashion, web design or any of the skills one would think are needed to pull off high end bondage photography art and then market it by what ever means possible.

What I do have is a passion for bondage as an art form, a clear vision of where I want to go with my passion, a game plan and the ability to attract and surround myself with people that share my vision and are willing to work with me.  Please note the "willing to WORK with me."  There are plenty of people that want to come along for the ride for personal and even selfish reasons.  Free photos, the opportunity to tie up a pretty young thing, free whack-off material, etc., etc., etc.  I've weeded those people out and have a very tight, highly skilled (look at what Sisi does for us in the outfit department as one example) little group or posse as we like to call ourselves, working towards the same vision.

The pieces are now in place for our next step.  I now have a great deal of confidence in myself as a rigger and visionary of high class bondage art.  Stand my ground and take on all comers kind of confidence.  Kick ass clothing designer and first class make up artists on board.  World class photographer.  Stunning and motivated models that are thrilled at the prospect of being bound and displayed like a trophy Uncle M style.  A solid reputation in the community of being highly professional in all our dealings.  Last but certainly not least, friends that can help facilitate the event and make it a success.

More on this as it develops.

You're going to display me like this?  At an art gallery?  In front of people!?

No comments:

Post a Comment