Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Bondage Shoot w Sisi and Annette

Yesterday was a shoot with veteran model Sisi :iconsuzee666: and new comer :iconannetteparkes: I have done over 50 shoots with 34 different models, :iconannetteparkes: being the 34th, and this shoot was unarguably one of our best ever. Ranks right up there with the best we have ever done.

I arrived at our pickup point 10 minutes early and there waiting for me was :iconannetteparkes: Not only was she early, which impressed the hell out of me, Annette had her make up on and was all set to go. Folks, this is huge in my books. Now, I am many, many years Annette's senior which no doubt was a major factor in Annette being so quiet during the ride to our little studio space. The ride started at 7:50 in the morning and after a short pit stop at Safeway and swinging by Sisi's place to pick her up, we didn't arrive at the studio until 9:45. Poor girl was cooped up with the old man for almost 2 hours. :)

Sisi immediately took Annette under her wing and was acting like a mother hen. This is good. I could sense Annette's nervousness melt away once Sisi was in the picture and I can't thank her enough for making Annette feel at home with our little crew. As for costuming, Sisi took full control and man oh man...... :yum: That is all I am going to say on that matter until some of the photos are posted. 

Folks, we had a blast. The shoot was productive, calm and relaxing all at the same time. Yes this was the first time :iconannetteparkes: had been tied up and yes she enjoyed the experience. In fact Annette was so comfortable posing while bound that our photographer was more than a little surprised that this was her first time in bondage. It was good bondage too. =D

I have to add that Sisi absolutely rocked during this shoot on so many levels. Sisi picked up on the fact that Annette is vegan and prepared a special lunch, at her expense, for both her and Annette. Class. 

Oh, one other thing. Don't be going and asking :iconannetteparkes: for any of the bondage photos. I own them. The non bondage photos knock yourself out, Annette has my blessings to post away. Bondage you get from me so please leave her alone in that regard. Swoon all over her once you see some of them however. That is encouraged. 

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment